Hairfall?? Never again!
Excessive hair loss is worrisome for men and women and affects our confidence and personality. Proper care and nourishment can effectively control hair fall and give us naturally lustrous hair. Deficiency of essential nutrients, thyroid, hormonal imbalance or PCOS, genetics, stress, pollution, chemical loaded products and certain diseases are some of the most common reasons for hair fall.
Care and Nourishment
- Diet rich in iron, zinc and proteins along with daily exercise are effective.
- Choose shampoos and conditioners depending on your scalp type. Make sure they are chemical free.
- Avoid washing hair with hot water.
- Condition your hair after shampoo. The amino acids in it not only make the hair smooth but also repair damage and lessen hair fall.
- Let your hair breathe. Do not use blow dryers, perms, tight hairstyles and chemical-laden hair products.
- Oil your hair for about three hours before shampoo at least once a week. The massage improves blood circulation and provides nourishment to the roots.
Natural Remedies to prevent Hair Fall
Onion and Potato Juice
Apply a mix of onion and potato juice to your scalp with a cotton ball and let it sit for 30 minutes before wash.
Fenugreek Seeds and Curd
Make a fine paste with overnight soaked fenugreek seeds. Add four tbsp curd to it and apply it to your hair and scalp. Rinse off after 30 minutes.
Amla and Mehandi
Boil crushed amla in a generous amount of water. Let it stay overnight. Mix henna with amla water to make a fine paste. Apply and let it stay for one hour. Wash off with cold or lukewarm water
Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil
Boil some curry leaves and add them to coconut oil. Massage well and let it stay for about 2 hours.
Beat egg white from 2 eggs and apply it to your scalp and hair. Wash after 30 minutes
We, however, recommend you to visit the hair expert at Fair Face Beauty Parlour to understand the needs of your hair and the products best suited to them. Our hair experts would recommend in-salon and home care hair fall treatments.