Bye-bye to Pimples forever
The red unwanted pimple haunts you every time you see yourself in the mirror. Don’t let those silly pimples overpower your life. It is an itty-bitty problem but should be left unattended. Applying these simple home care tips can bid goodbye to pimples forever.
Acne is one of the most common skin problems. Pimples arrive despite age, gender or skin type. The only thing that keeps pimples away is healthy skin. Cleaning, toning and moisturizing help to get the healthy glowing skin. Of course, a balanced healthy diet and routine exercise keeps the whole system clean and nourished reflecting beautiful skin.
Oily sebum excretion, dead skin cells and bacteria formation are the main cause. Excess dirt and oil clog skin pores giving bacteria the platform to grow.
It is must to know your skin type to choose the right products and treatments. Oily skin is the most prone but dry or normal skin are not spared either. Combination skin with oily T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) is as vulnerable as oily skin.
Simple yet Effective Pimple control Tips
- Drink plenty of water to keep skin hydrated.
- Choose “non-comedogenic” cosmetics that do not clog pores.
- Gently wash your face twice daily with a mild cleanser preferably with your fingers or soft cloth. Wash off with cold/lukewarm water.
- Scalp oil secretion causes pimples too. Wash your hair regularly and keep them away from your face. Do not cover your beautiful face with your hair.
- Avoid touching your face. This spreads bacteria and irritates the affected area.
- Never pop on your pimples if you wish to avoid more pimples and scars.
- Keep your pillows, towels and comb clean.
- Orange, lemon, aloe vera, ice cubes, mint leaves, apple cider vinegar are some amazing try at home pimple remedies.
There are different types of pimples and cysts refuse to just go. Seeing a dermatologist or an esthetician is recommended. A proper treatment not just treats acne but prevents them from recurring.
Fair Face Beauty Parlour helps you with pimple treatments and skin care tips to avoid pimples and get the clear and smooth skin. Visit us for a free consultation.
Dandruff Off … Life On!
Dandruff or white flakes caused by the dry or oily scalp and fungal infection result in irritation, itchiness and often an embarrassment. Dirt and pollution worsen the situation. However, the problem does not end there. It goes further causing acne and hair fall leaving us with dull face and unhealthy hair.
These simple to do things can help fight dandruff and give us clear skin and dandruff free hair.
- Brush your hair regularly. Keep combs and hairbrushes clean.
- Maintain healthily and stress-free lifestyle.
- Choose shampoos with zinc pyrithione, ketoconazole, selenium sulphide, a salicylic acid that fight fungus, loosen those white flakes and slow the growth of dead skin cells on the scalp.
There is nothing to lose in trying natural remedies. Some really effective home remedies to dash off those unwanted itchy fakes are cited below:
Coconut Oil and Lemon Juice
Heat oil and mix equal amounts of lemon juice
Gently massage your scalp and leave it for 20 minutes.
Shampoo and rinse clean
Soak fenugreek seeds overnight
Make a paste of softened drained seeds
Apply the paste and let it sit for an hour before shampooing
Apply plain curd to scalp and hair
Wash off hair after an hour
Tea Tree Oil
Apply tea tree oil on your scalp
Shampoo after five minutes
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apply a mixture of apple cider vinegar and water (equal quantity) on wet hair after shampoo
Leave it for 15 minutes and then rinse off with plain water
Make a thick paste of neem leaves
Apply and leave it for 10 minutes before washing off.
Extract the gel from an aloe vera leave
Apply it till it is about to dry and then wash off.
If dandruff has been worrying you for long and home remedies not working well, a salon dandruff treatment is recommended. Dandruff treatments unclog hair follicles, stimulate blood flow and naturally conditions hair. Trained professionals at Fair Face Beauty Parlour analyse the actual needs of your hair and perform hair spa and scalp treatments accordingly.
Hairfall?? Never again!
Excessive hair loss is worrisome for men and women and affects our confidence and personality. Proper care and nourishment can effectively control hair fall and give us naturally lustrous hair. Deficiency of essential nutrients, thyroid, hormonal imbalance or PCOS, genetics, stress, pollution, chemical loaded products and certain diseases are some of the most common reasons for hair fall.
Care and Nourishment
- Diet rich in iron, zinc and proteins along with daily exercise are effective.
- Choose shampoos and conditioners depending on your scalp type. Make sure they are chemical free.
- Avoid washing hair with hot water.
- Condition your hair after shampoo. The amino acids in it not only make the hair smooth but also repair damage and lessen hair fall.
- Let your hair breathe. Do not use blow dryers, perms, tight hairstyles and chemical-laden hair products.
- Oil your hair for about three hours before shampoo at least once a week. The massage improves blood circulation and provides nourishment to the roots.
Natural Remedies to prevent Hair Fall
Onion and Potato Juice
Apply a mix of onion and potato juice to your scalp with a cotton ball and let it sit for 30 minutes before wash.
Fenugreek Seeds and Curd
Make a fine paste with overnight soaked fenugreek seeds. Add four tbsp curd to it and apply it to your hair and scalp. Rinse off after 30 minutes.
Amla and Mehandi
Boil crushed amla in a generous amount of water. Let it stay overnight. Mix henna with amla water to make a fine paste. Apply and let it stay for one hour. Wash off with cold or lukewarm water
Curry Leaves and Coconut Oil
Boil some curry leaves and add them to coconut oil. Massage well and let it stay for about 2 hours.
Beat egg white from 2 eggs and apply it to your scalp and hair. Wash after 30 minutes
We, however, recommend you to visit the hair expert at Fair Face Beauty Parlour to understand the needs of your hair and the products best suited to them. Our hair experts would recommend in-salon and home care hair fall treatments.