Bye-bye to Pimples forever
The red unwanted pimple haunts you every time you see yourself in the mirror. Don’t let those silly pimples overpower your life. It is an itty-bitty problem but should be left unattended. Applying these simple home care tips can bid goodbye to pimples forever.
Acne is one of the most common skin problems. Pimples arrive despite age, gender or skin type. The only thing that keeps pimples away is healthy skin. Cleaning, toning and moisturizing help to get the healthy glowing skin. Of course, a balanced healthy diet and routine exercise keeps the whole system clean and nourished reflecting beautiful skin.
Oily sebum excretion, dead skin cells and bacteria formation are the main cause. Excess dirt and oil clog skin pores giving bacteria the platform to grow.
It is must to know your skin type to choose the right products and treatments. Oily skin is the most prone but dry or normal skin are not spared either. Combination skin with oily T-zone (forehead, nose and chin) is as vulnerable as oily skin.
Simple yet Effective Pimple control Tips
- Drink plenty of water to keep skin hydrated.
- Choose “non-comedogenic” cosmetics that do not clog pores.
- Gently wash your face twice daily with a mild cleanser preferably with your fingers or soft cloth. Wash off with cold/lukewarm water.
- Scalp oil secretion causes pimples too. Wash your hair regularly and keep them away from your face. Do not cover your beautiful face with your hair.
- Avoid touching your face. This spreads bacteria and irritates the affected area.
- Never pop on your pimples if you wish to avoid more pimples and scars.
- Keep your pillows, towels and comb clean.
- Orange, lemon, aloe vera, ice cubes, mint leaves, apple cider vinegar are some amazing try at home pimple remedies.
There are different types of pimples and cysts refuse to just go. Seeing a dermatologist or an esthetician is recommended. A proper treatment not just treats acne but prevents them from recurring.
Fair Face Beauty Parlour helps you with pimple treatments and skin care tips to avoid pimples and get the clear and smooth skin. Visit us for a free consultation.